Wednesday 17 August 2016

Miss Loser or Mis-fortunate?

I have been thinking how I tend to lose things..not just things, sometimes people or rather friendships too..I am contemplating the reasons behind losing things..Am I too careless or things/people just tend to run away from me or it's just my shitty luck!
I am going to make a list of the things I can recall losing right now:
1. Earphones...ummmm. I started with the worst. Ok. So I have lost 3 pairs of earphones till now and they were not cheap. And 2 of them gifts from my brothers :(
2. Accessories including hair clips, hair bands,bangles..lost so many of them that I can't even count!
Although some seem to have been taken away by some cousins too!
3. I have even lost gold earrings while sleeping! I put on new earrings at night and the next day, GONE! One of them just ran away and was never found again. Same story with another pair in school..And recently lost a really nice machine designed gold dangler that my mum's friend got from Malaysia. I lost it while bathing! My mum found one of them and the other has not shown any signs of appearance yet :(
4. There was once this pretty pair of pink earrings I bought from Lajpat Nagar especially to match a suit. And I didn't get to wear them even once. No idea where they went although I have always blamed it on the maid who must have taken them away :(
5. Socks..Ha! They can never be found in pairs. Well, I am a firm believer that wherever they go, some elves like Dobby might be getting freed with their help :D
6. Friendships..Again, too many to count. And some really special ones too. Apparently, I didn't lose them because I was careless, I was much too careful which is probably the reason I lost them..or maybe I was too much involved and had high hopes and expectations..Anyways, I'd rather believe it was their loss not mine!
Now this is confusing..to be careful or not..
One thing I haven't lost yet is my WATCHes over all these years for which I am very grateful!  Probably my time is always on my side and it is the only thing that doesn't want to leave me on my own :)
Will keep adding to the list as and when I keep losing things!

No comments:

Post a Comment